November 29, 2010
Well everyone it was my first Thanksgiving out in the mission field and it had its ups and downs. Overall it was a pretty slow week. First we started the week off teaching our investigators Michelle and Mandy and they are still solid to be baptized soon! Then we had two Thanksgivings right after the other it was crazy. I practically ate until I was sick it was nuts. But also we were able to watch the Dallas /New Orleans football game and also Kung Fu Panda it was awesome! Then on Friday we had another Thanksgiving dinner and they sent us home on bikes with tons of leftovers. The leftovers weighed more then my bike, and as we were going the bag ripped that had all the leftovers in them and they were on my handlebars and I screamed NO! So they went everywhere and I was picking stuff up in the middle of the road which was embarrassing. So then I had to carry all the leftovers home in a makeshift bag in one arm. So here I am riding my bike with one hand so we came home and there are the zone leaders and I tried to stop but with only one hand I lost control and totally ate it for my third bike crash on my mission! It was so embarrassing but other than that the week was good. Thanks for all the support I love everyone so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment