.crosscol.PageList li{margin:auto; float: none;display: inline;}

Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6, 2010

Hey everyone it has been another great week in the San Jose mission. The first thing that happened was last Monday our dinner was crazy. We ate with a member and he had a little 2 year old kid who wasn’t feeling good. During dinner he was holding his little kid and all of a sudden the kid threw up all over his dad. It was so funny and so gross at the same time! But it has been interesting I have had a lot of people to teach lately but we are having a hard time finding new people. But we have 2 baptisms set for December 18th and they look really solid. I am really excited for them to happen. I am growing closer to the members and this Saturday the Calls the members we are living with took us to get our own Christmas tree. It was so sweet! But things are going well and I feel like I am really making a difference over here. Its weird because today it is really sunny and I heard back home that it is like snowing like crazy! Biking is getting better and it is pretty fun other than the fact that I am still gaining weight , but that’s okay. Well hope everything is good at home! Thanks for all the support I love you guys!
 Elder Zach Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment