.crosscol.PageList li{margin:auto; float: none;display: inline;}

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hey everyone! Things are going well in Heritage Oaks ward. This last week we did a lot of tracking, and while many people don’t listen we were able to talk to a lot of people. Elder Gaonos English is coming a long and he learns more every day. But lately I have been doing most of the talking. It is interesting because just 12 weeks ago I was letting Elder Peterson do all the work. I am teaching a few people but no one that is ready for baptism. It seems that when we extend the commitment the people we are teaching just are not willing to accept. But we had a Valentines party this last Friday and it was way fun! The weather has been about 70 all week but today it is raining. I am still not complaining because it isn’t that bad. I am learning some Samoan and I am finding out that it is pretty cool to have a foreign companion. That’s about it for my week thank you everyone for all of your support. I love you all! Happy Valentines Day!
Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment