Hey everyone it has been a while since I have posted anything new on my blog. But that is because hardly anything new has happened. This last week I was able to see some miracles; First this lady named Alix that I have been working with pretty much since I have gotten here, that I found tracting is going to get baptized on February 5th! Her husband wouldn’t let her be baptized, but last week he said it was O.K for her to be baptized. So I am so excited for that. Second, one of the young men in my ward invited his friend to meet with the missionaries, so this last week we went over and taught his friends family. They are the Savu family and they are straight from Fiji. They had a Work and the Glory DVD and a Book of Mormon so they were ready to learn. Three of them have a baptismal date for February 19th! So I am really excited for February. Transfers are this week(February 1st) so I am nervous to see what happens. So on Saturday we did some service for the family we are living with and we broke up a concrete patio with a sledge hammer and a crow bar for 7 and a half hours! It was crazy! Things are going good and the work is great I love California. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and that writes me! I love you all!
Elder Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment