Things are going pretty good here, a lot has happened over the last week. Last Sunday we went to go visit a former investigator, but it turns out that she moved. So as we went to leave we thought we would knock on a few doors. The first door that we knocked on was a lady form Missouri and she knew about the missionaries. We made an appointment to teach her and she liked the lesson and accepted our invitation to go to church. She said that if she found out our church was true then she would be baptized on November 6th. She came to church and we taught her again. This has been the best experience I have had so far. We are finding new people all the time. We have 7 investigators, 2 working on baptismal dates. It is still really hard but as we work we are blessed. It is hard being away from home but I am learning a lot. Another interesting thing that happened was I was riding my bike down the sidewalk and a car sped past so I looked and ran right into a pole. It is still 80 degrees outside so it doesn’t feel like fall. The ward here is huge it has 330 members in average attendance, everyone is very nice and very helpful. In Fast Meeting there wasn’t one second where it was silent.
No comments:
Post a Comment